If you weren’t on Twitter yesterday, you missed out on an epic trending topic. #InThe90sWeAsked produced thousands of nostalgic tweets, but we’ve collected the best of them for you right here!
Here are some of the best responses from yesterday:
1. #InThe90sWeAsked – Can You Please Get Off the Internet I’m Trying to Use the Phone
Submitted By: @MatthewACherry
#InThe90sWeAsked – But Did You Try Blowing on the Cartridge?
3. #InThe90sWeAsked – The Paper Clip. He Never Knew But He Tried His Best And That’s What Counts.
4. #InThe90sWeAsked – You Burned A Mix CD For The Road Trip, Right?
Submitted By: @Ticketmaster
5. #InThe90sWeAsked – What’s an Internet, and How Much Does it Cost?
6. #InThe90sWeAsked – What Will I Do if I Lose One of These?
Submitted By: @InternetPalace
7. #InThe90sWeAsked – Can Cellphones Get Any Better?!
8. #InThe90sWeAsked – Jennifer Aniston and Matthew Perry to Show us the Wonders of Windows 95 on VHS
Submitted By: @scottymwatson
9. #InThe90sWeAsked – Did You Remember To Rewind The Blockbuster Videotapes Before Returning Them?
Submitted By: @joonhson
10. #InThe90sWeAsked –
Did we miss anything? Add to the conversation and share your best #InThe90sWeAsked quote in the comments!