Host in the cloud with our Cloud Hosting!
All of our Cloud packages Include:
What is Cloud Hosting?
With our Cloud hosting, you get a piece of a server (like shared hosting), but it’s “virtualized” – meaning it runs as if it were a dedicated server platform. You can:
- Choose the operating system you want.
- Modify server files (you’ll have root access to Apache and PHP).
- Do a trusty restart whenever you need to without interrupting other server users.
- Create other user hosting accounts (perfect for developers and web designers who want to host client sites).
- Build a “dummy” version of your live site to test updates or modifications.
Basically, Cloud hosting mimics a dedicated server, but at a fraction of the cost.
However, the big difference is scalability. With a dedicated server, you get the whole thing to yourself – which is great for high-end sites that need tons of resources to support the traffic they get.